XCMG Official 135HP Small Motor Grader GR135 for sale
The GR135 motor grader is mainly used for ground leveling, ditching, slope scraping, bulldozing, scarification, snow removal for large areas such as highway, airports, farm-lands etc. It is the necessary construction machinery for national defense construction, mine construction, urban and rural road construction and water conservancy construction, farmland improvement and so on.
1. GR135 adopt Dongfeng 6BT5.9-C130- II turbocharged engine, Large output torque and power reserve coeficient and low oil consumption.
2. Torque converter has big torque coefficient, wide high efficiency area. It has good combination working characteristics with engine. The transmis- sion box has six forward gears, three backward gears, with neutral start protection function, gear shift controlled by electro-hydraulic, flexible operation, shift without impact, reasonable speed ratio distribution, meet the requirements of various working conditions.
3. The rear axle adopts balanced suspension to ensure the uniform load of four wheels, which is conducive to the full use of its adhesion ability. The main drive of the rear axle is equipped with“NO - SPIN" self-locking differential.
4. The front axle is steering axle. The axle can swing from side to side. In addition to the front steering, it also uses the articulated frame, which can further reduce the turning radius.
5. The hood is structural part, well shaped with turn over function, the two sides double door is reversible, enhances the maintainability.
|Overall dimension (standard)
|Total weight (standard)
|Ground clearance (front axle)
|Space of front and rear axles
|Tractive effort f=0.75
|Tire inflation pressure
|Working system pressure
||Maximum steering angle of front wheel
|Maximum slant angle of front wheel
|Maximum oscillating angle of front axle
|Maximum oscillating angle of equilibrium box
|Maximum steering angle of frame
|Minimum turning radius
||Maximum lift height
|Maximum cutting depth
|Maximum tilt angle
|Angle of revolution
|Length & chord height
|Oil filling amount